This GORGOEOUS ellevate gal had Dr. J’s signature ellevate Lid Lift and Bag Removal. So what is that you ask?
- The ellevate Lid Lift is Dr. J’s most known procedure: 30 minutes, in office, local anesthesia only, and only about 5-7 days of bruising/swelling.
- This involves the removal of excess, heavy skin on the upper eyelids, creating the look of rejuvenation
- If done correctly, this procedure can give you a natural lift as well as correct any underlying asymmetry.
- If done INCORRECTLY, this procedure can leave you with uncontrolled dry eye, scarring, or vision changes (….so let’s try to keep it all correct)
- If you feel like your upper lids look heavy, feel tired, make you look asymmetric or older, get your ellevate Lid Lift consultation today!
- The ellevate Bag removal treatment is a 90 minutes surgery performed in a surgery center under mild sedation
- In this procedure, there is no external cut or stitches, ensuring no scarring at all
- The procedure actually involves the removal of fat from the lower lids, ensuring that this is a permanent fix for your bags, and will not need to be repeated
- While this procedure has about 10 days of bruising, these results are amazing!
- If upper lid lift and lower lid bag removals are done together, both can be done in a surgery center under mild sedation with a total recovery of about 10 days
- If heavy upper lids or bags under your eyes are bothering you, call today!