Women Crush Wednesday
Woman Crush Wednesday
Over the next several Wednesday’s, we’d like to honor the beautiful, strong, intelligent women who comprise the #ellevated network. We’ll post about them on social media, and provide a short blog on who they are, what they do, and how they stay both beautiful and ellevated. So today as the inaugural #womancrushwednesday, we’re highlighting our founder, Dr. Ann Jayaram.
- Who: Ann Jayaram, MD
- What does she do: Eyelid plastic surgeon and founder of ellevateMD, the concierge beauty practice for empowered women
- Empowerment advice: Surround yourself with women who inspire you and the rest will follow.
- Favorite beauty services: Quarterly preventative Botox, a subtle lip enhancement, and yearly Fraxel laser to keep glowing
- Favorite beauty products: Skinceuticals Phloretin Vitamin C Serum and SkinMedica HA5 hydrator
- Skincare Routine: AM: Lancome Creme Radiance cleanser, Skinceuticals Phloretin, SkinMedica HA5, Skinceuticals Physical Fusion Tinted SPF. PM Routine: Lancome Creme Radiance cleanser, Skinceuticals reservatrol, SkinMedica 0.5 retinol on most of my face, SkinMedica 0,25 retinol around my eyelids, and Skinceuticals Triple Lipid Moisturizer
- General overview of a typical day: Snooze for 15 minutes, 45 minutes treadmill speed walk while watching mindless TV, snob-approved pour over drip coffee, train to work while answering client inquiries, consultations/surgeries/procedures all day, train home while listening to business podcasts, make dinner with my hunky fiancé, grab a drink with a badass girlfriend
- Favorite fashion of the moment: the double breasted, gold buttoned, chic woman’s blazer (Balmain for the splurge, Veronica Beard for a slight lesser splurge)
- Favorite hotspot to chat with other #ellevated women: The Neiman Marcus Rotunda in SF for champagne and popovers