Ann Jayaram, MD
Botox® is a non-surgical treatment that offers anti-aging effects like lifting the brow or smoothing facial wrinkles. Eyelid surgery specialist Ann Jayaram, MD, at ellevateMD in Atherton, California, carefully places small amounts of Botox in the face to ensure natural and even results. To see if Botox fits into your cosmetic treatment plan, request an appointment by phone or online at ellevateMD today.
Botox Q & A
What is Botox?
Botox is a cosmetic injectable available at ellevateMD. The key ingredient in the injectable is botulinum toxin, a neurotoxin that relaxes targeted muscles which can lead to some anti-aging aesthetic results.
Dr. Jayaram uses Botox with a nano-droplet technique, which makes for subtle, natural results to complement your natural features. She uses a gentle touch and updates her treatment techniques according to new research, which often helps minimize discomfort from the injections.
Dr. Jayaram is particularly skilled in avoiding unwanted or counterproductive side effects like eyelid droop or Spock-like eyelids because of her detailed knowledge of eyelid anatomy.
After injections with Botox, the cosmetic results tend to last for 3-4 months. That can vary depending on the treatment area. Botox impacts nerve signals in the region to stop muscle contractions, but those nerves reactivate as the medication wears off.
What are the results of Botox treatment?
Drooping lids or brows
Facial fine lines
Am I a good candidate for Botox?
Botox is a well-known treatment that many people seek for various reasons. However, it’s not the best option for everyone, and there may be other treatments out there that are a better fit for you.
To make sure Botox is safe for your use and that it can deliver the results you want, Dr. Jayaram starts your treatment with a consultation at ellevateMD.
Dr. Jayaram goes over your medical history and treatment goals. You might be a candidate for Botox if you:
- Are over 18
- Have goals that align with Botox’s abilities
- Have generally good health
- Hold realistic expectations
- Aren’t pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have no active skin infections
There is no recovery period after Botox; you may have to abstain from certain activities like exercise or sleeping on your side for the first 24 hours, but that is all.
Dr. Jayaram answers your questions during the consultation and can offer alternative treatment suggestions if Botox is not a great fit. She develops a long-term treatment plan to minimize your wrinkles over time.
ellevateMD offers low-risk Botox injections thanks to Dr. Jayaram’s background in ophthalmology. To find out what Botox can do for you, schedule an appointment by phone or online at ellevateMD today.
Ellevate Botox Before & After
Whether You Choose To Have This Performed In A Concierge Type Fashion Or Right In The Office, You Can Rest Assure That You Will Be Getting Smooth, Even, And Natural Results
- Dr. J employs a special “nano-droplet” technique that ensures natural and even results
- She customizes your treatment to your face, treating various muscles of different strengths differently
- She is particularly skilled in avoiding the dreaded eyelid droop or eyebrow spock given her intense understanding of eyelid anatomy
- She will develop a long term plan for you, in order to minimize your development of wrinkles over time
- She has the most gentle touch and constantly updates her treatment techniques to result in the least pain possible
- Dr. J’s ophthalmology background ensures a natural result and minimizes any chance for complications
Learn More about Ellevate Botox
Three Things You Need To Know
Know Your Options
Know Your Risks
Ellevate Botox Reviews
I had tried Botox several times before, but never realized, I was getting it wrong! Dr. J showed me what good results look like!
I had no idea that Botox could be used to correct my asymmetric eyes! I am thrilled with these results!